Monday, November 12, 2012

New Link to the Burgundy Thread Archive at the Myeloma Beacon

Boris Simkovich, CEO of Light Knowledge Resources and Publisher of the Myeloma Beacon, was kind enough to send me a better link to my article archive at the Myeloma Beacon.

This link will allow you to see my articles in reverse chronological order of publication. For my cousin Clem, that means newest first - oldest last. Sort of like on bath night Saturday. Here's the link:

Sean's Burgundy Thread

Please, please, please don't just read my articles. Take a thorough  tour of the Beacon's website. Look at the Forums, browse the Links, Blogs, Resources, etc. Share this important site with anyone you know who may be facing a diagnosis of multiple myeloma or who simply wants to learn more about this blood cancer.

Thanks, Boris!

No comments: