Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year 2012 out there in Myelomaville!

It sounds like a good year to hand multiple myeloma its walking papers. I am tired of having to say 'farewell' to the myeloma friends that I've made across the world. Maybe this is the year that will bring remarkable breakthroughs in the fight against cancer- I pray that it is so!  I will NEVER give up! 

Here's a link to my latest Myeloma Beacon - Sean's Burgundy Thread article. And make sure, MM patients and those curious about what I am battling,  to take a look at some of the other columns and the up-to-the-minute myeloma news and information that the Beacon presents on a daily basis.

God's Blessings for a safe, healthy, joyfully exciting year ahead! Keep in touch!

Sean

2 comments:

Desenhos Para Colorir said...

Esforço Nice, muito informativo, isso vai me ajudar a completar a minha tarefa.

Motor Graders For Sale said...

I look forward in reading more of your work. Also, I made sure to bookmark your website so I can come back later. I enjoyed every moment of reading it.